Jarra L. Underwood
Wayne County Auditor
The Real Estate and Manufactured Home tax bills have been mailed. If you do not receive your bill by February 1, please contact the Treasurer’s Office at (330) 287-5450. Taxes are due March 3.
ALERT: The Auditor's Office is currently conducting the 2014 Reappraisal. We want county residents to be aware that appraisers are out conducting property reappraisals and may drive slow or stop at individual properties during this process. The appraisers will be displaying a sign in their vehicle window and will also have a photo ID issued by the Auditor's Office. For more information, click here.
ALERT: Some Potentially Fraudulent Tax Value Notices have been mailed to Wayne County Property Owners, claiming their properties are over valued. These Companies claim to be accredited through the BBB. If you are in doubt, please contact the BBB, or the Wayne County Auditor's office, to confirm the validity of any such notices. Please note that there is No Fee for filing an appeal with the Auditor's office.
- 2012 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (Click to download)
- Third quarter financial reports are now available on the Budgetary Accounting link to the left.
- COMPARE 2013 TAX RATES WITH 2012 TAX RATES.
- WHERE DO YOUR TAX DOLLARS GO?
- WHY DID CAUV VALUES INCREASE?
- Contact Muskingum Watershed Conservancy District at 866-755-6923.
- The new Rates and Factors for the 2013 Tax Year are Certified on this website.
- Visit the Tax tab for your property to view proposed levies and estimated additional tax amounts.
- Note: It is the policy of the Wayne County Auditor, Map and Recorder offices NOT to accept deeds by mail.
To begin using the system, click on the Searches link above, or simply use the QuickSearch feature at the top of the page. First time users can access the Online Auditor Help at any time by clicking the Help link above. Before using AccuGlobe Internet Edition, please review our browser compatibility information in the help pages.
Links to Chippewa Creek and Muskingum Watershed Conservancy Districts:
Links to Cities and Villages:
Links to surrounding county Auditor websites: